Walking through the front door of this home, you are greeted with a spacious and fully tiled open plan kitchen dining and lounge area, this modern renovated kitchen, also opens out to the impressive entertainment area, this home is as neat as a pin.
• The large main bedroom with Ensuite & BIR, is carpeted with A/C, ceiling fan, with timber blinds for your privacy.
• A good-sized main bathroom, with a separate toilet, displaying neutral colours.
• Formal second living/lounge area which also has access to the entertainment area.
• Remaining bedrooms presenting mirror slider BIR's, fully airconditioned and ceiling fans.
• The sizeable laundry has ample cupboard space and a built-in ironing table, with double sliding door access to the side of the house.
• Security screen doors & stainless steel ceiling fans throughout
• As you enter your home through the double bay garage which has 3 remote roller doors, for drive on through access to the back yard.
• Fully fenced, with a great sized yard and low maintenance gardens.
• Out the back you will see a double bay powered garage with a Mezzanine floor, a fish filleting table attached, and an undercover and concreted spot for another fishing boat at the rear.
• 2 Bay carport out the front.
This Family home is a rare find in the heart of Glenella, with all the sporting facilities close by, if you are a sporting family this home would suit you to the ground. Be sure to view this property, call Maxine for an inspection today 0422 108 116.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.