This recently renovated high-set Queenslander is sure to beat the market with its’ mix between that old style and modern home feel. On a large allotment with 2-street access via the front and the rear, and in prime location with only a short drive to Mackay City and shops, this home has potential plus written all over it, and it could be yours!
Some of the great features this property includes are:
– 3 decent sized carpeted bedrooms with BIR’s and ceiling fans
– Modern bathroom with seamless shower, free standing bath and separate toilet
– Large carpeted entrance/study/office/family area with A/C
– Large polished timber floor lounge area with dual access through double French styled doors
– Open kitchen with polished timber flooring, timber cupboards with ample bench and storage space and electric stove cook top, which walks out to the back sun-room and overlooks the back yard
– Plenty of storage space
– Laundry downstairs
– Under the house is concreted, enclosed and is lock-up – perfect for secure parking via the rear access
– Open 3-bay shed at rear
– Large back yard, fully fenced – perfect for the kids and/or pets, with room for a pool
– Great feature gardens throughout
This is the perfect home for any first home buyer or investor, and I would highly recommend viewing sooner rather than later, because this will not last long
It is currently tenanted to a business on a periodic lease, however the owner has moved interstate and is very motivated to sell prior to December 24th!
Please note the house is for sale only – Not the business.
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact Maxine Richardson on 0422108116.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.