A unique opportunity has presented itself in a quiet nestled cul-de-sac of Eimeo. This beautiful 3-bedroom, high set unit has been well looked after and maintained and would perfectly suit the first home buyer or investor. Possessing quality fixtures and fittings with neutral colours throughout, this is an opportunity not to miss!
Some of the many great features this property provides include:
– 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs with A/C and mirrored BIR’s, with an enticing Ensuite in the main
– Main bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
– Walking down the spiralled timber stairs, with timber railings, takes you to the open plan living and dining area giving access to the front and back doors, and the single bay lock up garage
– Elegant kitchen with Stainless Steel oven and cooktop
– Downstairs also provides a study room or potential 4th bedroom, with A/C
– Powder room with a 3rd toilet and laundry downstairs
– Fully tiled, neutral colours and security screens throughout
– Plenty of storage space both upstairs and downstairs.
– The covered outdoor area will have you entertaining all year round with custom roller shades to protect from all-weather types
– Perfect sized backyard to entertain the kids or pets
– Large 6×3 storage enclosure and tool shed
– Beautiful feature gardens along back fence and to the front of the home for a private and relaxed lifestyle feel
With only a 5-minute drive to the beach and a short 15-minute drive to Mackay City, close to schools and shops, there isn’t much this one doesn’t provide…
To organise a viewing or for more information, contact Maxine Richardson on 0422108116.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.