This solid family home sitting in prime location with all of Beaconsfield's best amenities within reach. This family friendly three-bedroom home would make for great entry level property, the perfect downsizer or an amazing investment opportunity.
Offering three air-conditioned bedrooms this home is sitting on an elevated 805sqm fully fenced block. This home has a great functional layout, as you enter the property you are welcomed by an air-conditioned formal lounge room that follows through to the open plan kitchen/dining area. The recently upgraded kitchen has generous cupboard space, breakfast bar, updated appliances and a brand-new dishwasher. There is an open plan dining area flows out onto the spacious fully undercover outdoor entertaining area large enough to host a BBQ for the largest family gathering.
The master bedroom is situated in the quiet rear corner of the house and is complete with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe and is complemented with a functional ensuite. There are two additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes, fans, and air-conditioning.
Outside is a beautifully maintained fully fenced yard with amazing side access. To complete the backyard there are not one but two garden sheds. The first is a 3m x 3m perfect for storing all of the gardening equipment. The second is a powered 6m x 3m garden shed the perfect space to complete those little projects on the weekend.
• Updated open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher, and breakfast bar.
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and functional ensuite.
• Two good-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, fans and air-conditioning.
• Formal bathroom with separate toilet.
• Functional laundry with generous linen cupboard.
• Spacious fully covered entertaining area.
• Double lock up garage.
• Security screens and air-conditioning throughout the home.
• 2x garden sheds. 1- 3m x 3m & 1- 6m x 3m powered shed.
• Fully fenced 805sqm allotment with amazing side access.
• Well-presented entry-level home, perfect downsizer or amazing investment opportunity.
• 450mt walk to Pioneer High School.
• 400mt walk to Beaconsfield Primary School.
• 1.8klm to Coles, Woolies, Eateries and all of the conveniences located in Andergrove.
• Approx. 12-minute drive to Mackay CBD
This family friendly home would make a great first home, one for the downsizes or investment opportunity. This is not one to be missed for further information please call Justin Spyve on 0405 423 428 today!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.