Get ready to be swept up with excitement whilst viewing this beauty! Luxurious beach vibes, plantation shutters & multiple living zones flow throughout this impressive home, and out the back, there's something else to entice you; a whopping 8m x 10m powered shed with mezzanine storage & extra-high doors. Pack the bags because this one's for you!
Is there anything more inviting than a beautiful, soft colour scheme welcoming you in from a hectic day at work? We think not! Relaxing & homely in every room, you will truly feel blessed from your waking moment to slumber time when you reside at 33 Hoffman Drive.
At the hub of the home, the designer-look kitchen features stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, striking pendants hanging above the island bench, a dishwasher, a butler's pantry, and an extra-large fridge cavity.
Large, light-filled open plan living wraps around this impressive kitchen. A spacious media room is positioned privately from the main living areas, providing the perfect spot for uninterrupted movie watching.
A fantastic 2-person study zone has been neatly configured within a wide walk-through hall and offers convenient built-in storage on either side of the desk.
The oversized master suite enjoys window views over the private backyard and features a large walk-in robe & a classy ensuite showcasing a glassless double shower. All remaining bedrooms feature tiles underfoot & built-in wardrobes.
The family bathroom also boasts a large, glassless shower, bathtub & separate toilet. Looking swish and fitting perfectly into this stylish home, the large laundry room is a space you will (for a change!), actually look forward to walking into!
When the weather entices you outside for morning coffees and evening BBQs, the entertaining area is where you'll want to be! There's a bonus to this space, as you can kick back and enjoy the views of Mt Vince sitting with pride in the distance. How good?!
This private backyard is, of course, home to the huge, powered shed. Measuring in at an impressive 8m x 10m with 2 x 3.5m(h) doors, this giant shed also offers mezzanine storage and is accessed easily through double side gates. For the kids & animals, there's still plenty of lush yard space for them to enjoy in this private backyard. See? Everyone will be more than happy living here!
This eye-catching property at a glance:
- 1,004m2, fully fenced block with great side access
- Rendered block, fully A/C home
- Quality 'Reef Properties' build
- Ceiling fans, security screens & LED lighting throughout
- Plantation shutters everywhere (apart from the main living zone)
- Media room, large open plan family living, large study zone with storage
- Beautiful kitchen, stunning bathrooms & laundry room
- Huge master bedroom with large WIR & ensuite
- Carpets in master suite & media room, stunning floor tiles in open plan living & remaining bedrooms
- Glassless showers in both bathrooms
- BIRs in remaining bedrooms
- Spacious entertaining area with anti-glare screens & views of Mt Vince
- 6.5m long double garage
- 8m x 10m powered shed with 2 x 3.5m(h) doors & mezzanine floor
- 5.5kw solar system
- 15amp generator changeover switch
- Pop-up sprinkler system servicing the front & back yard (town water)
- 25,000L rain tank
This stunning property will put satisfied smiles on many faces! To arrange your viewing, please contact Mark Daniel & his team on 0400 257 229 or 0447 256 737.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.