There's so many reasons why properties like this are snapped up in a hurry; as on just over 27 acres, the privacy alone is enticing enough for most. But, when you add a beautifully constructed & hugely proportioned air-conditioned home with multiple living zones, fantastic views and super-impressive sheds to the list, you'd be bonkers to resist the temptation of purchasing 117 Bobongies Road!
Perched high on a hill to take full advantage of the majestic surrounds and peaceful vibes, this desirable country home boasts a configuration perfectly suited to couples or families.
High pitched ceilings are found throughout the home, adding a unique edge & creating a more spacious feel to the already sizable rooms. A huge open plan space surrounds the large, country-style kitchen which is fully equipped to handle busy mealtimes with ease.
Needing more space for the family to enjoy movie nights? Look no further than the semi-formal, sunken loungeroom! This inviting zone will be one of the most well-used spaces of the home, epitomising comfort & showcasing tranquil views of the gardens.
A spacious corner spa, oversized shower, double basin vanity & private toilet are found in the master bedroom's ensuite. The huge master bedroom space also features a convenient walk-in robe.
The remaining bedrooms are equally extremely well-proportioned & feature built-in wardrobes. A spacious family bathroom, and separate toilet and vanity allowing for hassle-free living at the busiest times of the day.
A perfect addition to the living area for those cold winter nights up in the hills is a wood fireplace for warmth and comfort.
A full-length patio at the front of the home is the perfect spot to wind down and take in the views and incredible privacy this beautiful property offers.
Out the back another newly constructed patio is included as an additional entertaining area for when friends & family congregate at your place.
For those with hobby farming in mind there are chicken runs, vegie gardens, and partially fenced lower areas for a couple of house cows, sheep or goats if that is your yearning. A variety of fruit trees are also spread throughout the property with plenty of space for more!
At a glance:
- 11.03 hectares of blissful living
- 7m x 9m powered shed by the home
- Huge 5-bay shed including a massive high-clearance awning for a boat or caravan storage
- Natural bushlands behind the homestead
- Positioned on a hill & private from the road
- Unique country style family home with massive proportions throughout
- Fully air-conditioned & new security screens throughout
- Gorgeous high ceilings & architectural feel throughout
- Multiple living zones include a generous open plan & huge semi-formal loungeroom
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop, great prep space, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Ensuite (spa, twin vanity & double-size shower) & WIR to master bedroom
- Separate toilet to main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Front & back patios
- Solar hot water system
- 5kw solar system
- Generator changeover switch to house
- 3 x 20,000L rainwater tanks supplying house
- Reliable Bore for all garden watering and utility needs
In a sought-after location & destined to impress the fussiest of buyers, this super impressive property could be the one you've been longing for! Call Mark Daniel today on 0400 257 229, to arrange your viewing time of 117 Bobongies Road.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.