If you are looking for lifestyle acreage with absolutely incredible views, then look no further! A rare opportunity now exists to secure a pristine 63.38-acre blank canvas ready and waiting to establish the house of your dreams. Offering a stunning house site perched on top of the ridge with views to the Pacific Ocean, hinterland and Mackay City Region in every direction, this piece of paradise will not last long!
Positioned in sought after area of The Leap, the property offers easy access to the Bruce Highway and is under 15 minutes away from major shopping and a multitude of schools.
The foothills are gently contoured landscape features an authentic wonderland of environments spanning from open stretches of pasture dotted with stands of established gum trees whilst the balance of the property is covered in lush coastal rainforest.
Bursting with prolific wildlife and incredible birdsong, this outstanding parcel of land needs to be experienced to be appreciated. Tightly held in the same family for many years, this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live in absolute privacy and create the treechange lifestyle you've dreamed of.
Property Features Include:
• Stunning 25.65Ha or 63.38-acre vacant block
• Amazing 360-degree Views from elevated house pad
• Some Cleared Area with improved pasture - Signal grass
• Secure water supply with 2 capped bores
• Partially fenced
• All-weather track to house pad
• Garbage collection in Gerry's Lane
• Bushwalk Or 4WD through your own natural bushland
• School bus stop opposite Bonson Scrub Road
• Easy 15-minute drive to Mount Pleasant Centre & multitude of schools
• Under 20 minutes to Mackay CBD
• Just over 20 minutes to Mackay Airport
Inspections are by appointment only. Please contact Trevor Camilleri 0413 615 333 to arrange a viewing opportunity.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.