Secluded in a quiet cul-de-sac on top of Sunset Drive is this impressively designed family home on 3.33Ha surrounded by beautiful rainforests with plenty of extras for all to appreciate.
Whether you're a frequent entertainer or love the serenity and relaxation, this home is versatile to suit all and offers a retreat lifestyle right at your front door.
Some of the impressive features this home provides include:
- Polished Beech timber flooring & 2.9m ceilings throughout
- Kitchen provides stunning Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, Egyptian Granite bench tops and built in dining table, Meile appliances including SS dishwasher, Oven and coffee machine, plus incredible scenic views over the kitchen sink
- Open plan living and dining area opens out onto the front tiled balcony with 180° NE to SW views
- 1 spacious bedroom with BIR's plus a 2nd spacious bedroom with a joint dressing room retreat or potentially a 3rd bedroom
- Combined main bathroom and laundry with stunning floating double vanity and seamless shower plus plenty of bench space for all your laundry needs
- Living area is separated from bedrooms and bathrooms via privacy door
- Plenty of storage space
- LED lighting throughout
- Wide stainless steel and timber staircase that flows into the downstairs living and entertainment area with bonus storage underneath stairs
- Spacious and open entertainment area with a hidden office behind built-in doors
- Bar with a sink and quirky cabinetry inspired by the artist Piet Mondrian
- Bathroom also with the same quirky cabinetry
- Bedroom with large BIR
- 10mm toughened blue glass panels for panoramic views of tropical gardens and receding hills
- Flake flooring throughout
- Spacious outdoor entertainment and alfresco dining area with tropical surroundings and Mediterranean feel with an Aztec pizza oven and rendered feature walls with built-in open fireplace
- Timber decking around the home which then connects to the tiled balcony at the front
- Heated magnesium in-ground pool with rock waterfall feature
- 7x6m powered shed with isolation board
- 6m wide driveway
- Access via timber board walks from both levels of the main home
- Approx. 100m2 in size and fully powered
- Sauna room with a spacious infrared Scandinavian sauna includes lights and radio
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, seamless shower and separate toilet
- Generously sized bedroom with AC, kitchenette and full rainforest views through large windows
- Timber balcony with peaceful surroundings and settlers rise views
- 5x5m Gazebo with kitchen, water supply and own power board
- Garden lighting guiding along timber board walks and stairs
- 3 x septic tanks
- Town water supply
- Store room made of Corefill - cyclone safe
- Home is made of a mixed composition of fibre cement cladding and block with a Colourbond roof
- Fruit trees and terrace landscaping
Sunset Drive access with potential subdivision of a minimum of 3 blocks of approx.. 10,000m2 per block (open to town planning discussions).
Please Note: All features of the home will retain its' secluded environment and will not lose any privacy from any future developments.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.