Showcasing a striking visual statement, this luxury lifestyle acreage with 2-road access offers two quality dwellings on a breathtaking 72 acres, making it picture-perfect for so many reasons. The property has 7 paddocks of lush, fenced pastures and water to each paddock, currently running 30 feeder' steers comfortably. The owners have created a fantastic opportunity for hobby farm enthusiasts and small business primary producers by vastly improving the paddock conditions and water supply, which means, the 4-legged family members will be smiling here too!
The property offers an abundance of fresh water for the residence also with the owners recently installing a huge new 150,000L rain rank, so the property now offers 250,000L of Rain water plus a separate rain tank (approx. 25,000L) on the 2nd dwelling.
Perched high to catch the breeze and capture the magnificent views, this masterful main residence showcases a classy industrial design throughout. Stylish polished concrete flooring through-out this incredible, fully air-conditioned home creates an ageless, raw and earthy appeal underfoot.
Gorgeous, bright open plan living zones connect seamlessly with the outdoors, creating a purposeful cohesion loved by all. Extra-high ceilings enhance the enormity of this beautiful space, creating a fabulous design which effortlessly provides individually zoned areas.
The impressive kitchen is strikingly beautiful, efficient and so very functional. A butler's pantry along the back wall of the kitchen is cleverly concealed by sliding doors, hiding the busy side of the kitchen perfectly! As you would expect in such a high-end property, this stand-out kitchen boasts a large gas cooktop, stone benchtop, huge breakfast bar, loads of space, quality appliances & a super convenient zip-tap.
Five bedrooms grace this streamlined property, with an ensuite and walk-in robe featured in the master suite and built-ins to the remaining bedrooms. Floor to ceiling tiles feature in the timeless ensuite and main bathroom. A massive amount of storage throughout the home is a blessing, as is the glamorous laundry zone!
Entertaining becomes a sophisticated affair with the elegant indoor/outdoor zone, which looks so indulgent, but is wonderfully practical. A powder room nearby adds an extra convenience when entertaining. The beautifully designed timber deck and stunning inground saltwater pool are positioned to give you postcard views in every direction.
Adding to the uniqueness of this property is a modern 2nd dwelling, comprising open plan living spaces, fabulous new timber deck, modern kitchen, three bedrooms with built-in robes, bathroom & separate toilet, laundry and gas hot water. The only downside is your weekend guests' may never go home!
A huge 15m x 7m shed with 3m front awning is fully equipped with insulation, sheeting, laundry, bathroom and toilet. But wait, there's more! Another shed measuring 12m x 9m is ready to house the dirt bikes, 4-wheelers & machinery - living in the country is so much fun, especially when the super convenient Marian Town Centre is just 10 minutes away!!
You guessed it; there's even more magic in the details:
- Two road access - 2nd access is a dirt track from bottom of the block off Devereux Creek Road.
- Substantial clearing, improved paddocks, new fencing and gates
- New solar powered submersible pump on the bore with new infrastructure including a 30,000L holding tank, which feeds water troughs in all 7 paddocks around the property
- Approx 275,000L rainwater
- 15m x 7m shed has rain water connection & separate septic
- Glorious views of Kinchant Dam & our beautiful Valleys
- Immaculately presented, high tech property with 320sqm underroof
- Strong construction, Category 4 Cyclone Rating
- New 7m slab near home for cars
- High ceilings, air-con & fans throughout
- Huge living zones including an office nook
- LED lighting throughout
- Gas hot water & cooktop, 750mm electric oven
- NBN connection
- 32amp generator changeover switch
- Perfect set-up for extended family, long-term guests, employees or base for business
- New additions include 3rd bedroom, extra living space, fantastic large deck to take in the beautiful views
- Fully air-conditioned, fans throughout
- Separate septic system
- Approx. 25,000L rainwater tank
Is it your turn to be immersed in nature whilst enjoying modern luxuries? Then prepare to fall in love with 253 Smith-Cross Road and make this your prized new address! Call Mark today on 0400 257 229, to arrange your private inspection of this remarkable property.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own res...