As you enter this multi-purpose exquisite split level 4-bedroom home you are touched with nothing but class. From the inside quality features and fittings to the stunning entertainment area & every mans dream with all the shed space & access to the river, you wouldn't want anything more.
This home built with nothing missed, down to every detail, positioned perfectly for the afternoon breezes and the sun, for your privacy and perfection.
Downstairs Features -
• Open plan kitchen & lounge, with a gallery 2pac kitchen featuring Essa stone bench tops, ample cupboard space with soft closing drawers, classy splashback, built in bench top hot water zip for your ready-made hot beverages, quality Bosch appliances, a walk through spacious butlers pantry with plenty of storage
• Spacious living area with built in surround sound system & double sliding doors opening out to the entertainment area
• Spacious office with quality features & an extra built-in study nook
• Classy Bathroom with stainless steel fittings
• Laundry with sliding door access to a secluded extra entertaining area
• Security Crim Safe Doors throughout
• The outdoor entertainment area, situated perfectly for the nice cool breeze, you are greeted with a Venace 8.5m chlorine pool, beautiful gardens plus an area ideal for a children's play area or an extra separate entertainment area.
Upstairs Features -
• Walking up the bamboo stairwell with secluded light, with bamboo flooring throughout, you will be greeted with an upstairs retreat and a study area with built in storage
• The master suite has a touch of elegance, so light & airy, sit back and relax on the built-in day bed with storage underneath, windows and shutters to let the fresh air flow through, Ceiling Fan & A/C, massive WIR and a His & Hers elegant Ensuite fully tiled from ceiling to floor
• Three Bedrooms all with Built-In Robes with drawers, ceiling fans & A/C, situated perfectly to get the nice cool breeze blowing through.
• Main classy bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles, 600ml porcelain flooring, all quality fittings & a stylish vanities
• Plenty of storage and cupboard space, with a built in laundry shoot
Outside Features -
• Colourbond fence with security gate, with gabion stone features
• Hot water solar system
• Double bay garage
• Adjacent to the main house, you will come to the first shed, approx. 16m x 10m with an 8m awning out and up to a 5m clearance for all your boats/buses/excavators. A toilet for your convenience.
• A separate 10m x 5m (approx.) workshop, the total package, with side & front roller door access
• 11m x 10m (approx. 110sqm) insulated shed, fully lined
• Hardstand open workshop with a slipway
• Gen light self powered 45KVA 3 Phase generator - suited for cyclonic conditions with emergency back up to power the whole house and sheds
• Solar power - 2x 3 Phase, 1x 20 Phase & 1x 10 Phase solar systems
• Insulated main shed, ground floor approx. 10m x 18m with 2x Mitsubishi heavy industrial A/C, uninsulated top floor approx. 8m x 18m with dual forklift access to upstairs
• Separate office space upstairs approx. 50sqm, includes staff facilities & amenities, with ceiling fan & A/C, quality flooring and coverings.
• One of only a handful of properties with water access & crown lease water rights, to run a business as a marine facility with perpetual renewable crown lease every 10 years, expiring in 2027.
• Hard stand area next to the wharf is approx. 10m x 25m, concrete boat ramp and existing patent slip way
• External security surveillance camera system
• The property is fully fenced with low maintenance lawns and gardens
This unique property situated perfectly, with a boat ramp & water access it has the opportunity for a current commercial business and the perfect home with a pool for the family. The vendor is motivated & happy to offer the opportunity for a lease back for the shed buildings at $85,000 per annum.
To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.