Get ready for this immaculately presented three-bedroom family home located in Beaconsfield. Situated on a generous 800sqm block in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac within close proximity to schools, shops, cafés, and parks. This property has all the features a family or couple are looking for, even a huge shed for all of the toys!!
Having recently undergone the investment of an internal makeover to keep this home ahead of the pack for years to come. Neutral tones now flow throughout, freshly painted walls and ceilings, tasteful new flooring throughout, new fans and lighting help to highlight the jewel in the crown, the kitchen! Positioned at the heart of the home is the stylishly updated kitchen boasting generous storage and bench space, all new modern appliances and a breakfast bar that overlooks the main living area to ensure that the chef is never left out of the conversation!
As we come outside, the amazing outdoor undercover entertaining area has space for all your friends and family to enjoy. Including the massive well maintained lockable two bay shed and adjacent hardstand located to the rear of the property, perfect for all of your family's toys. The low maintenance yard is fully fenced with miles of side access, and a double car remote garage.
Features of this stunning family home:
- 3 Carpeted Bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe, 2 with built in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms, master with ensuite, main and separate toilet
- Air-conditioned open planned living/dining
- Security screens throughout
- Quality Electric appliances, ample storage space, dishwasher, in a newly updated kitchen
- Plenty of storage/linen space
- Internal Laundry with cupboards/storage
- Large 2-bay 6 x 7mt powered shed
- additional 3 x 6mt concreted hardstand
- Wide side access
- Double lock-up garage with remote access
- Manicured low maintenance yard
- Fully fenced
- Large outdoor patio including roll down café blinds
This amazing home is waiting its new forever family! Just move on in, unpack, relax and enjoy all of the hard work that's already been done! If you'd like further information or to book an inspection, please don't hesitate to contact Ben Chick 0418 764 399 or Justin Spyve 0405 423 428.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.