In the sought-after area of Ooralea is this rare find is a sizeable 4-bedroom family home with plenty of space and character for a large family to all enjoy, it is also located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
The spacious open plan living and dining area greets you with beautiful high ceilings and large windows bringing in plenty of natural lighting. You'll be mesmerized by the unique turquoise kitchen with a Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and induction cooktop, where cooking will always be an ease! Fighting over the TV will never be an issue with a huge formal living room, airconditioned with plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy - Saturday nights might just be the next best thing!
Outside offers a spacious entertaining area with plenty of space in the backyard for the kids and 4-legged friends to enjoy. A concrete slab with timber seating offers a great opportunity for a BBQ and firepit area for those cool winter evenings.
The 8mx4m single bay shed is the perfect place for Dad to store his prized possessions or as a home workshop!
Some of the extra features this property provides include:
- Kitchen - large bench and ample storage space, Stainless Steel Bosch appliances and large fridge space
- Open plan living and dining with AC and opens to the rear entertainment area via sliding glass door
- Formal living room also opens to rear entertainment area via sliding glass door
- Impressive and very spacious main bedroom and Ensuite including a spa bath and double vanity plus a WIR
- 3 bedrooms with mirrored BIR's, AC and custom blinds
- Functional and spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Tinted windows throughout
- Crimsafe front door and security screens to all windows and rear doors
- Garden shed
- Feature gardens to the front and rear
- Fully fenced with concrete side access to the shed
- Double bay remote garage
In the popular area of Ooralea, opportunities to buy high-quality homes like this don't arise often so when they do, they don't last long.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.