Looking up from the bottom of the driveway, welcomed with tall trees for great privacy & giving a secluded feel, this 2-storey brick home offers everything from space, location & character.
Offering a spacious, fully fenced, front yard with stunning feature gardens and pathway leading to the front door, there really is a sense of feeling at home' the moment you walk through.
Some of the great features this property provides include:
- Spacious open plan living and dining, tiled with AC and beautiful high raked ceilings and large windows - providing an open and fresh space with plenty of natural lighting
- Functional kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher, Westinghouse oven, plenty of bench and cupboard space, plus window servery to the outdoor entertainment area
- Bedroom or potential playroom with toilet and powder room with access to the outdoor entertainment area - Practical for all your entertaining needs
- Single bay carport with laundry and plenty of storage space
- Walking up the spiralled carpet stairs, you are greeted with a potential second living area for the kids, which looks over the beautiful white timber railings to downstairs
- Main bedroom boasts an enticing walk-through Ensuite to the WIR plus AC with nice views down the long driveway
- 2 bedrooms with BIR's and fans plus an extra study room with built in desk and AC, overlooking the back yard
- Functional main bathroom with large joined shower/bath
- New carpets
The back yard provides a large entertainment area, paved and undercover, with prep bench and servery access from the kitchen, the perfect space to enjoy with friends and family while the kids play in the fully fenced yard. Also providing side access, garden shed and well-maintained garden beds, this was built as an ideal family home.
Situated only minutes away from the shopping centre and close to schools, you still get a secluded feel even in a residential area.
Currently vacant, all you need to do is move in.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.