Situated close to local shops and schools, this family home has so much to offer. Between the home and the unit is an enticing in-ground swimming pool and side access to the 6x6m 2-bay powered shed
Some of the features this lowset brick home provides include:
- Functional and stylish kitchen with Granite bench tops and large island bench, with plenty of prepping and storage space. Stainless Steel 5 burner gas cooktop and large oven plus dishwasher.
- Spacious living area plus second family room both with AC
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Large main bathroom with dual access to the main bedroom. Featuring a large double vanity, separate bath and shower and closed in toilet plus feature colour
- Under covered back patio with plenty of privacy
- Solar Panels
Some features that the unit provides include:
- Large timber deck overlooking the pool
- Main bedroom boasts 2 x built-in wardrobes plus air-conditioning
- The second bedroom provides a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Spacious main bathroom
- Open kitchen with neutral colours, electric cooktop/oven, plenty of cupboard space plus the bonus of a built-in round dining table
- Open living area with AC, overlooking the timber deck and pool
If you're after space for the whole family to enjoy and the convenience of being in a great location close to schools, shops and a short drive to the CBD, then don't miss out on this great opportunity!
*To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
*To apply for this property please click 'Apply Online' or you can download an application form from https://explorepropertymackay.com.au/FormsAndDocumentsRent.aspx
***Online and sight unseen applications accepted***