If the idea of building your perfect home on a massive block with magnificent views over the Coral Sea appeals to you, you're going to love this opportunity!
Building on this impressive 2,439sqm block will be the best decision you've ever made, and it's not just the views you'll love. Imagine being able to wander down your backyard to throw in a crab pot, drop in a fishing line, or escape for the afternoon by boat. It sounds like a holiday to me, every day of the week!
Exquisite, uninterrupted views of Keswick Island, St Bees and Brampton, are yours to enjoy from your proposed living spaces, bedrooms and entertaining areas of your exciting new build.
Cool ocean breezes will bless your home all summer long and with loads of space to build an inviting firepit zone, you are more than ready for winter!
McCreadys Creek boat ramp is a mere 500m away, so launching your boat every weekend is now a reality.
Residing in a fabulous quiet area, just 10mins from Schools & Shopping Centres and soaking up million-dollar views from your home, truly is living the dream'!
Key features include:
- 2,439sqm block on 2 levels
- Elevated house pad
- Great space for a pool & shed
- Launch boat off lower level in backyard
- Backyard fishing & crabbing!
- Magnificent island views that cannot be built out
- Overlooking Blacks Beach Spit/Nature Reserve Eco System, McCreadys Creek & Apsley Creek
- Dolphin Heads to the left, Mackay Harbour & Slade Point to the right
- McCreadys boat ramp 500m away
- Numerous native species of bird life including Scrub Turkeys, Scrub Fowls, Sea Eagles & Spangled Drongo Bird
- Mature Reed Avocado tree & Bowen Mango trees on site
- Fantastic, convenient location for families
To arrange your viewing and discuss the possibility of snapping up this superb slice of Mackay, call Mark Daniel today on 0400 257 229.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.