In the superb area of Kerrisdale Estate sits this captivating quality family home built by Reef Properties on 783m2. With picturesque landscaping from front to the rear, you will be surprised by what's hidden when you walk inside. With plenty of space, a touch of elegance and quality finishes from start to finish, you will not leave disappointed.
Some of the great features this property provides include:
- Captivating kitchen with island bench, pendant lighting from the elegant ceiling design, Stainless Steel appliances, pull down server and plenty of bench and cupboard space for all your cooking needs
- Open plan living and dining, fully tiled with A/C with the opportunity to create a more open space by opening the large sliding doors to the outdoor entertainment area
- Formal family lounge/theatre room, carpeted with A/C, perfect for those family nights in plus a secluded tranquil retreat area just outside
- Spacious main bedroom carpeted with AC, boasting a stylish Ensuite with a double vanity and seamless shower plus WIR with shelving and drawers
- 3 extra bedrooms, all carpeted with A/C and BIR's
- Spacious and stylish main bathroom with a seamless shower and separate bath plus separate toilet
- Separate study room to the front of the home as you walk through the double wooden front doors
- Outdoor entertainment area set to impress with large glass sliding doors to create a larger space for all your entertaining needs - fully tiled and undercover, perfect for all weather types
- Neutral modern colours, downlights and custom shutter blinds throughout
- Stunning garden features throughout giving a great sense of privacy
- Fully fenced with great side access to the 9x7 powered shed
- 20 x 5K Solar Panels, gas hot water and gas cooking.
Cleverly designed and radiating charm, this quality home is ideally located with space you won't know what to do with. In a quiet family/friendly area close to local schools and shops, this exquisite home is perfect for the whole family to enjoy and more!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.