Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of Andergrove, this newly renovated four-bedroom house is waiting for you to walk in and call it home. From the spacious layout of the home, to the large 9m x 6m shed and beautiful outdoor entertaining area, this could be your slice of heaven! Get in quick so you don't miss out!
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with vinyl flooring, featuring air-conditioning & a ceiling fan, with access to backyard/outdoor entertaining area via sliding door.
- Modern kitchen presenting ample cupboard and bench space, island bench with breakfast bar and electric stove/oven.
- Main bedroom carpeted featuring air-conditioner, ceiling fan, large four door built in wardrobe and fully tiled private ensuite.
- Second and third bedrooms carpeted with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Fourth bedroom carpeted with ceiling fan.
- Formal bathroom is fully tiled with shower bath and separate toilet.
- Modern laundry tiled with access to backyard.
- Outdoor undercover area, perfect for entertaining family and friends!
- Large backyard, low maintenance.
- Large shed (9m x 6m, two 3m roller doors)
- Front yard fenced off
- House includes 4.75kw x 13 solar panels, with 6kw inverter•
- Situated on a 798 sqm allotment.
- House is a stainless steel structure.
If you're after space for the whole family to enjoy and the convenience of being in a great location, this home is the one for you! Close to all conveniences, including Schools, Shops, Parks & more, is one to be seen! To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.