Elevated and renovated to perfection, this outstanding Walkerston property has it all! A stunning saltwater inground pool, great entertaining area, fantastic yard space, 7.5m x 9m powered shed with mezzanine storage & workshop, dual side access and a gorgeous fully air-conditioned family home. All resting invitingly on this massive, private block. Get ready to be super impressed at 12 Melissa Crescent...
With style and size in mind, the fabulous new kitchen offers all of the 'I wants' on your list. Two breakfast bars, fantastic workspace, soft close doors and drawers, pyrolytic oven & a ceramic cooktop feature in this eye-catching galley-style kitchen. Even better, it's perfectly positioned to watch over the kids in the pool!
Built-in robes and soft new carpets are found in all bedrooms. The modern main bathroom features as a convenient & spacious ensuite to the master bedroom, whilst also servicing the remaining bedrooms with 2-way access.
If the desire is strong for you to have a 4th bedroom, a fantastic opportunity exists in the garage! A sparkling new second bathroom is located by the laundry, offering a potential ensuite to a huge master wing, by way of a garage conversion. With ample space in front of the garage to add more car accommodation, this option would be totally achievable!
Beyond the large undercover patio and stunning saltwater 10m pool, there is awesome yard space for the kids to enjoy. The carefully selected fruit trees in this massive space will add delicious flavours to your sweet and savoury dishes!
The huge 7.5 x 9m shed features a fabulous set-up with lights and power, fantastic storage options and is easily accessed via the big double side gates.
Let's take a closer look at this beautifully presented property:
- Elevated 1,383sqm block - no chance of flooding here!
- Dual side access
- Fabulous family home
- Fully renovated throughout
- All new split-system A/C's
- Potential for 4 bedrooms if needed
- Security screens & lockable windows throughout (this lowers insurance premiums)
- Roller shutters on front windows & sliding glass door to shed (great for storm protection, harsh summer sunlight & added security)
- Fully insulated roof (Knauff Earthwool) - extremely energy efficient
- 15amp power to shed
- 3.5m x3m lockable back room & mezzanine storage in shed
- Brand new pool pump, chlorinator, filter, Sand Shark pool cleaner and pump enclosure
- New retaining wall, concrete and fence around pool.
- Landscaped yard is designed to accommodate with drainage during torrential rain
- New fences to front and rear
- Exotic fruit trees include; Tahitian Lime, Emperor Mandarin, Black Sapote (Chocolate Pudding Fruit), Custard Apple, Miracle Fruit, Arabica Coffee, Kaffir Lime
As you might have noticed, the owners of this wonderful Walkerston property have created an absolutely stunning family home and we know you will love it as much as we do
To arrange your inspection, please call Mark Daniel on 0400 257 229.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.