An opportunity exists to purchase this immaculately presented brick home located in the charming township of Mirani, close to the Pioneer Golf Club and a short Drive to Kinchant Dam for the water sports enthusiasts. Offering all the comforts and space you need, there is ample room inside and out and the property has a great welcoming feel to it. Designed for easy living with open plan tiled living areas, formal lounge, 3 good sized bedrooms plus office / 4th bedroom, ensuite to master, there are carpets to three bedrooms with the office tiled. The kitchen is an efficient work area where you can prepare the meal and still be part of the conversation. Air conditioning throughout provides cool comfortable living & security screens to the doors for peace of mind.
This great home features:
• Air conditioning throughout
• 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Office / 4th bedroom
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. This space leads to the outdoor entertainment area.
• The kitchen has ample bench space, a breakfast bar, generous fridge cavity, electric wall oven, gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood and lots of storage. This space also overlooks the entertainment areas and backyard
• Two large covered entertainment areas / breezeway.
• 1 car oversized lockup garage with remote control door
• Large 2 bay powered shed that is easy to access from the fully concreted driveway - there is ample room to park additional vehicles, caravans and boats
• Landscaped yard including a grassed area for the kids and pets to play and established gardens
• Extras include: security screens on the windows and doors, internal laundry and a water tanks
• 800sqm fully fenced corner block with wide access into the back yard
• Rain water tanks
This home is perfectly suited to first home buyers, retirees or investors, move straight in nothing to do. To organise an inspection please call today.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.