Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this low set brick home with separate granny flat is perfect for a family or investor. From the spacious layout of the home, and the bonus granny flat, what more could you ask for!
Featuring - 3 Bed | 1 Bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area with access to the front patio area
- Kitchen boasts ample cupboard & bench space
- Lounge area offers great space with air-conditioning that flows through the whole home
- Three bedrooms all carpeted with a built-in robe, ceiling fan & air-conditioning
- Bathroom features an L-shaped shower bath, linen cupboard & separate toilet
- Large laundry with ample storage space & access to outside
- A beautiful breeze flows through the front paved patio
- Large yard space perfect for the kids to run & play
- Two-bay shed with access from the front gates
- Step pavers leading to the garden shed located behind the granny flat
- Fully fenced yard with low maintenance lawns & gardens
Granny Flat - 2 Bed | 1 Bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area that offers 2 ceiling fans & air-conditioning
- Fully tiled throughout
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan & two-way access to the bathroom.
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan, this space could also be utilised as an office or kids' playroom
- Fully tiled bathroom with an L-shaped shower bath
- It's not every day that you see a granny flat that offers its own two-bay parking space
- Potential rental return of
The property has the potential for two rental returns or ample space for a large family. Close to all conveniences, including Schools, Shops, Parks & more, is one to be seen! To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.