Consider yourself lucky!
Whether you're looking for a spacious family home for the extended family to enjoy, or looking for an incredible investment opportunity, this is your chance!
Deceiving from the street, this lowset large three-bedroom home has so much to offer including a pool plus a separate 2-bedroom self-contained unit to the rear, currently returning $570 per week. This is perfect for the large family, regular extended family visits or a great opportunity to rent it.
Between the home and the unit is an enticing in-ground swimming pool, fully tiled with glass fencing, fold down umbrella and the room for entertaining all year around.
Another bonus is the concreted side access to the fully powered 6x6 2-bay shed providing plenty of storage space and enough car space to accommodate for all.
Some of the great features this lowset brick home provides include:
- Double French timber doors as you enter the home
- Vinyl flooring throughout plus original brick feature walls throughout including brick arch ways from the kitchen to the living area
- Functional and stylish kitchen with Granite benchtops and large island bench, with plenty of prepping and storage space. Stainless Steel 5 burner gas cooktop and large oven plus dishwasher.
- Spacious living area plus second family room both with AC
- 3 bedrooms with BIR's and AC plus brick and colour feature walls in all rooms
- Large main bathroom with dual access to the main bedroom. Featuring a large double vanity, separate bath and shower and closed in toilet plus feature colour
- Under covered back patio with plenty of privacy
- 24 x solar panels
Some features that the unit provides include:
- Large timber deck overlooking the pool
- Main bedroom boasts 2 x BIR's (1 x 3-bay and 1 x 2-bay) plus AC
- The second bedroom provides a 2-bay BIR and ceiling fan.
- Functional and spacious main bathroom
- Open kitchen with neutral colours, electric cooktop/oven, plenty of cupboard space plus the bonus of a built-in round dining table
- Open living area with AC, overlooking the timber deck and pool
- Vinyl flooring throughout
If you're after space for the whole family to enjoy and the convenience of being in a great location close to schools, shops and a short drive to the CBD, then don't miss out on this great opportunity!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.