Tired of the morning school rush out the door, waiting in traffic & the frantic dash to the dreaded pick-up zone? Desperate for the kind of house & shed that offers both great space & design? Then you'll be super happy with this fabulous property in Marian.
Positioned perfectly for families & within walking distance to Marian School & C&K Kindergarten, this convenient property also boasts easy side access, a sizeable backyard & quiet surrounds. Moving into 2 West Street will be your best move yet!
This spacious home features an airconditioned open plan layout consisting of a large, modern kitchen & dining area, and a generously proportioned loungeroom.
The master suite is located separately from the remaining bedrooms, comprising walk-in robe & modern ensuite featuring a shower and double vanity!
The fresh family bathroom boasts a bath, shower & separate toilet nearby.
For entertaining, this backyard certainly covers a few bases. A full-length patio overlooking the spacious backyard provides ample room for most, but for the times when you're hosting a larger gathering, the concreted, 6m front awning on the 9m x 6m shed will more than suffice!
A quick run-down of what you can expect at 2 West Street:
- Sturdy, brick veneer home in a quiet, family friendly area
- Very manageable 838sqm fully fenced block & easy side access
- Fabulous 9m x 6m powered shed (10 & 15amp) with 6m front awning
- Open plan living area fully air-conditioned
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar & good bench space
- Modern bathrooms
- Carpet to lounge area & all bedrooms
- Master suite with WIR & ensuite, separate to remaining bedrooms
- Spacious laundry
- 8000L rain tank
- Great backyard
- Walking distance to school & kindy
For your chance to secure this fabulous property, call Mark Daniel today on 0400 257 229 to arrange your inspection!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.