This private 6.35ha piece of serenity is only 2.3km away from the popular seaside village of Seaforth & an easy 35 minute drive to Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre. This property offers plenty room for a home, boat, 4WD, shed, pool and still has plenty of room to play cricket with the kids. For those astute buyers with the vision, this is a fantastic opportunity to snap up a great buy in a highly desired part of Mackay with potential to subdivide now or in the future.
Features of this rare block include:
• Approximately 15.68 acres (6.35ha) of useable land
• Design your own home and build what you want, with many ideal positions for a house and shed
• A waterway traverses across a section of the land and provides a picturesque treeline
• Existing DA for 32 Village lots - expires May 2024
• Quick access to the highway for a short commute to Mackay
• Access to town water & power with bin services available
• Located approximately 4 minutes to Seafoth village & 5 minutes to Seaforth Bowls Club
• Fisherman's paradise with Victor Creek Boat Ramp only 8 minutes away
• Just over 1km from Seaforth State School
Act quickly to secure this unique allotment, or you will miss out! Call Trevor Camilleri on 0413 615333 for more information or to make an offer today!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.