Delivering a cutting-edge design, exceptional quality and five-star luxury in a premier lifestyle location, be one of a select few buyers lucky enough to own a piece of stylish real estate inside the exclusive Bona Vista Apartment complex.
Inspired by the modern lifestyle and thoughtfully planned with a focus on ease and convenience, these 2 and 3-bedroom apartments offer a luxurious hotel-style living experience in one of Mackay's most prized suburbs.
While designs differ slightly between each apartment, all share the benefits of a sun-kissed open-plan living domain, double-glazed full-length windows filtering an abundance of natural light, gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, stylish fully-tiled bathrooms and seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
Secure basement parking, lift access and secure entry are additional highlights. With access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium, living here is every bit the lifestyle winner.
A short walk to Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre, Greenfields and the Mount Pleasant Tavern, it's no surprise that Bona Vista Apartments is the epitome of elite executive living.
• Cosmopolitan-style luxury in the heart of Mount Pleasant
• Two- or Three-bedroom apartments
• Open plan living with porcelain tiled flooring
• Stacked sliding doors to alfresco balcony
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Second bathroom with same sleek finishes
• Fully airconditioned
• Large European-style laundry
• Lift access to secure basement parking + storage
• 24-hour security and intercom
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• Stunning resort pool + gym
• Elevated and flood free
• Onsite Management
• Body Corporate: 3 Bedroom Contribution: $5,472.75 per annum
2 Bedroom Contribution: $4,560.63 per annum
For more information or to book your private inspection Call Trevor Camilleri 0413 615 333.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.