Relax and enjoy the country life, let the kids and animals run free, watch the cane harvest season take place from your verandah or head on down to St Helens Beach and put the boat in, sounds amazing right? This remarkable property has so much potential and character, one you must see!
• Spacious living area, air-conditioned & ceiling fan for your comfort, open up the sliding doors to the verandah and let the morning breeze through
• Kitchen has ample cupboards & bench space, double sink & pantry
• Master bedroom boasts built-in robe, air-conditioning & ceiling fan
• Bedroom two boasts built-in robe & ceiling fan
• Bedroom three with air-conditioning & ceiling fan
• Formal impressive bathroom with bathtub, ample storage and separate toilet
• Polished floorboards throughout,
• Entertain family and friends on the front or back verandah
• Undercover parking downstairs, plenty of room to store all the outside goodies
• Outdoor entertainment area, perfect spot for the BBQ, footy and some cold drinks with friends
• Fully fenced yard, so much room to move
• Low maintenance lawns & gardens
Every room with spectacular views of the surrounding cane-fields, walking distance to the Calen School, Pharmacy & Calen Hotel and only a short drive to St Helens Beach to put the boat in and head out on the water. This much-loved home is ready for its new owners, perfect for couples, families or investors. To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.