This single storey four-bedroom family home features an excellent free-flowing layout. This property is such a pleasure to present, spacious and versatile. The practical floor plan includes a generous lounge room, open plan meals area and living room.
The air-conditioned built-in garage has been tastefully renovated to make for an additional living area, study, home office or fourth bedroom. The other three-bedrooms all include built in robes, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioners. The master has direct access to the recently upgraded two-way bathroom.
Do you have a boat, camper trailer, jet ski or other toys that need a home? Well, you're going to be pleased with this one! Situated nicely in the backyard is a 6m x 6m powered shed with an additional 6m x 3m awning on the front of the shed. The fully fenced yard has concreted side access and ample room for the kids to run and play. The generous screened outdoor entertaining area is large enough to host the largest of family gatherings and if the kids want more room to run and play step out the back gate onto the soccer fields.
• Generous master bedroom with access to the two-way bathroom
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Quality galley style kitchen
• Recently upgraded two-way bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet
• Generous lounge room, separate dining area and second living room
• Pet-friendly fully fenced 784sqm yard
• Large screened alfresco entertaining area
• Single carport
• 6m x 6m shed with 6m x 3m awning attached to the front of the shed
• Concreted double side gate access
• Shops, schools and public transport are only a few minutes away
If you're looking for a little slice of paradise for your family then you really need to put this one on the must-see list. For further information please feel free to contact Justin Spyve 0405 423 428.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.