Ever wanted a holiday home that you don't have to leave? Well this might just be your opportunity!
On a 1000sqm block with no rear neighbours, this classic Queenslander has character plus with polished timber flooring and extra high ceilings throughout, yet still presents a modern feel.
The large timber front deck and kid's cubby house in the large backyard will have you entertaining all year round!
Some of the great features this property presents include:
- Galley designed timber kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space and includes dishwasher and ceramic cooktop, with big open windows bringing in plenty of beautiful natural sunlight
- Sunroom which has been utilised as the dining area, with plenty of open windows to bring in the beautiful sea breezes and natural sunlight, with subtle stained-glass windows surrounding the front timber door
- Spacious living area with A/C
- King size main bedroom with A/C and WIR, with double entrance through French style timber doors
- 2 extra bedrooms with A/C, one with BIR
- Main bathroom with timber vanity, corner shower, bath and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with plenty of storage space
- Built-in bar downstairs with ample space and kitchen sink
- Large rumpus room and storage room downstairs
- Lock-up garage under house
- Great feature gardens to the front of the house giving that extra bit of privacy, but also a great street appeal
- Side access to the 1-bay shed at the rear, with an extra under-cover carport perfect for storing a boat or caravan
- Large low maintenance backyard, with plenty of room for the kids and/or pets to enjoy, with room for a potential pool for those hot summer days
- 5kW solar system and electric hot water
Conveniently located with only a short 2km drive to the Seaforth town with stunning Beaches, public swimming pool and recreation facilities, and only 2 doors down from the Seaforth State School, the kids will never be bored!
With all the boxes ticked, it's time to see what this beautiful home really has to offer.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.