Positioned in a cul-de-sac in a nice area of Beaconsfield, this solid brick and tiled home has everything to set the First Home Owner or Investor!
• Fully tiled air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area
• Kitchen has ample storage and a large pantry
• Main spacious bedroom carpeted with BIR, A/C & Ceiling Fan and access to the bathroom
• Two bedrooms carpeted with BIR, one with A/C & Ceiling Fan
• Two-way formal bathroom with a separate toilet
• Large laundry with a second toilet & access to the garage and the back yard
• Large fully fenced yard, low maintenance gardens and a garden shed at the rear
• Enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon beverage on the front patio
• Security screens, ceiling fans & A/C throughout
• Currently tenanted at $340.00 per week.
This home is situated in a nice quiet family friendly neighbourhood on a large corner allotment, close to schools, shops, parks & other necessities. The owner is ready to meet the current market demand.
To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.