Hidden away on a corner block behind beautifully maintained hedges, giving plenty of privacy, sits this stunning 4-bedroom family home with size and space you wouldn't believe from the street. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after area of Ooralea, the family will love the peace and serenity as you grow together.
Providing great side access to store a boat or caravan, or even build a pool or shed, there are ample opportunities for all families.
Some of the great features this property provides include:
- Stunning high-quality modern kitchen with all of the essentials including walk-in pantry, SS appliances, island bench with ample bench and cupboard space, wine rack, plus stunning feature colour to impress all
- Open plan living and dining
- Spacious theatre room with bi-fold wooden doors
- Main bedroom has access to the rear entertainment area + stunning Ensuite and WIR with mirrored door.
- 3 extra bedrooms all offer mirrored BIR's + 1 room having access to the front portico
- Ducted A/C, downlights and tiles throughout entire home including all living areas and all bedrooms
- Large outdoor entertainment patio or retreat area can be fully enclosed with shutter doors, perfect for entertaining or relaxing in all weather types
- When the outdoor area is opened up, the space then expands further out to the backyard which is fully fenced and perfect for the kids and/or pets to enjoy
- Beautiful low-maintenance gardens
- Double-bay remote garage which has been freshly re-painted throughout and has extra room for storage
- Security screens throughout
Walking into the home through the double timber doors, the inside is painted freshly white throughout with large white tiles giving a sense of freshness, making you feel at home. The roof and gutters have been pressure cleaned, and the posts on the outside have been recently re-painted.
Situated in a great area, do yourself a favour and put this hidden gem on your viewing list!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.