If you're after a home with heart, then you'll fall in love with this immaculately kept beauty in Andergrove!
Privately positioned & surrounded by picturesque gardens, this spacious character-filled home offers an array of wonderful qualities appreciated by so many.
High vaulted timber ceilings, feature brickwork walls, a cosy corner woodfire & specially crafted windows create a romantic appeal in the air-conditioned open plan living areas.
The country style kitchen has great workable space and is nestled perfectly between the large dining zone & serviceable laundry.
All bedrooms are well-proportioned, featuring built-in wardrobes & soft carpets underfoot. The nearby family bathroom continues the country feel, with a large timber vanity taking pride of place.
Out the back is an absolute delight! A large patio area, gorgeous gardens, immaculate lawns & an impressive gazebo with a built-in BBQ tops off an already eye-candy zone.
Clever access from the big double carport takes you through to a huge 2 bay open shed and straight out to the backyard.
With nothing to do but move on in and enjoy, why wouldn't you jump at the chance to reside here?!
Standout features of this beautiful property include:
- Immaculate and manageable 747sqm fully fenced block
- Private front and back gardens
- Sturdy brick home
- Country style charm interior
- Impressive open plan areas & unique features including a romantic wood fire setting
- Timber vaulted ceilings
- Large entertaining areas including a gorgeous gazebo BBQ zone
- Small brick room used as cyclone shelter off carport
- Garden shed
- Spacious double carport with drive-through sliding door to an open 2-bay shed with direct access to rear yard
- Great location for retirees, small families and working couples
To snap up this great opportunity, give Mark Daniel a call today to arrange your inspection!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.